Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On saturday my father and I took Derrecuda's father to the ferrari challenge for his B-day since he was in town. Figured I'd share some pics for ya. Never seen so much money in one place before, it was twenty bucks well spent.

On saturday my father and I took Derrecuda's father to the ferrari challenge for his B-day since he was in town. Figured I'd share some pics for ya. Never seen so much money in one place before, it was twenty bucks well spent.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I talked to the owner of this arial atom, he said it is THE atom Clarkson drove on TG. I said "so it's got the honda motor" and he said "no". He told me Clarkson accidentally said it had the honda when it actually has an ecotech GM motor. Very cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment